Hello! It’s been a lovely, full December here for us PrairieFrogs! Here’s our month in bullet points
- We switched bedrooms! Now the girls have the enormous master-suite, with four beds, and a springy butterfly and flowers decor. (Stay tuned for photographic evidence.)
- We celebrated Keianna’s 8th Birthday (Complete with flaming crepes!)
- We enjoyed Advent devotions and remembering the coming of our Lord and Savior in preparation for Christmas.
- We did much baking, partying, and gift giving in memory of the Word (Jesus) being made flesh and dwelling among us.
- We enjoyed cozy, busy times.
- We hosted our annual Christmas gathering with grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins, and even a fluffy dog-in-law: Joyous times!
- Through it all little Kiffanie was on our hearts–the one member of the family not here to be part of the fun; yet we rejoice at the hope of celebrating many Christmases as a united family!
- I’ve revamped our schedule as we jump back into academics after a Christmas holiday! Ken’s work schedule will be more consistent this next quarter, which should make consistent routine easier for the rest of us.
I’ve posted a brief adoption update over on the girl’s Harp & Hammers blog-site. To learn more about the fascinating birth-land of our youngest daughter, read the “Harp & Hammers D.R.C. Fact” at the end of each post on that blog.